NEW EVENT:YUNG G.SON In "Break Outta Prison" CONCERT (YOLA TOUR)

Event: Yung.G son In "Break Outta of Prison" Concert - @puremediaent2 @pure_praises #BreakouttaprisonEp
Yung.G son whose real name is Kehinde Amure is a Young Sensational Gospel artistes who is in the industry aim to propagate the gospel to the world, This time he is here with "Break Outta of Prison Concert" life is filled with various forms of temptations. It's our forgiving God's words where people can find the encouragement and strength to overcome these cravings. The aim of "Break Outta of Prison" Concert is to break the chains of addict in believers lives, The bible speaking in Roman 7:15, I do not understand what I do, for what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do, Jesus is ready to step in your situation he is set to Break you out of Prison.......
Guest Artistes
*Maximum Dan
*Enan
*Double D
*Bigdelymo
*Bro Emma
*Apostle Caleb
Guest Appearances:-
 IBj Jika
 Bro Akila
 Bro Ezra
 Bro Taiwo
Also Ministering in Music
Fredrick
Twins Praiz
Mizta Nath
Gben
Innocent Ben
 I.2
 ND James
and many others.......
Theme: Break Outta Of Prison
Roman 7:15
Venue:- Adamawa State Polytechnic Yola, Abraham Varghese Hall.
Date:- September 25, 2016.
Time:- 3:00pm
Contact: Yung.G son
On Twitter: @puremediaent2
@Gospeltrends1
On Facebook: Kehinde Amure
Tel no:- 08148338605

Previous
Next Post »