New Gospel: Na Baka_Moses MM (prod. by Tklex123) |@iammosesmm


A Gospel Sensational Singer Known as Moses MM is here with a soul-lifting track title: Na Baka It was produced and mixed by Number one Producer T-Klex123. You Need to Download,Listen and Share it, I Promise You, You will not regret after downloading it, Let It Rock Your Playlist.
Moses Michael (Moses MM). Bio:

I am Moses Michael A Gospel Artiste,known as Moses MM, from Gawu Babangida, Gurara local government, Niger state, Nigeria, Gbagyi by tribe, born on 11/Dec/1990 as the last born of theof ten children's of my father which only I and my brother called Sunday are the only Christians left, while others are Muslim. Am a minna based gospel music minister, a Graduate from COE Minna, 2012 session, studied metal work, under school of technical education  department, And now studying industrial and education education, as my Bse. I have been in music since my junior secondary school 2002, till date. Love singing highlife and worship songs in English, Hausa and Gbagyi tribe. The song title Nabaka, (I give myself)  is my first single release on air,I'm inspired and dedicated everything to God,prayed to be used as an instrument, despite the temptation around,as the only youth indigenous Christian in my home town, I Promised God, to serve  Him till the end. I don't sing because of Money and Fame, but sing to inspire, and transform God's People, to Glorify God's name. Please Remember Me in your Prayers. More of My songs coming. God bless you all.
Previous
Next Post »