WATCH, LIKE, AND WIN !!!!.


Hi, People!!! I am Iveren Sylvia Tersoo-Ivase or simply "Invictus Ivy." I am from Benue State, Nigeria and I am a contestant in the Nation Building, Job-creating Reality Tv show called#TheLabourRoom. I encourage you all to join me and together we shall make History as you Cheer Me On by PUSHING THE "LIKE" BUTTON on my video as shown on the picture below;
 whilst I in  return Promises you a chance to always WIN fabulous Prizes from Time to Time as you continue staying "TUNED" to my video "comment box" you can like the video by clicking LIKE video below thank you:

Every "Like" you click counts as a vote of victory for me in #TheLabourRoom contest so PLEASE

LIKE MY VIDEO

CONNECT WITH ME ON:

FACEBOOK: @ Iveren Sylvia Tersoo-Ivase

TWITTER: @ ivasesylvia

INTAGRAM: @ Iam_Invictusivy

thanks!!!!!!!!!
Previous
Next Post »