Chiboy Ft. M Chilly - Bless my Way (Prod. By creative Felix) Mp3 Download
Chiboy Ft. M Chilly - Bless my way (Creative Felix) Mp3 Download

Chiboy Ft. M Chilly - Bless my way (prod. By Creative Felix) Mp3 Download

Chiboy Ft. M Chilly - Bless my way (prod. By reative Felix) Mp3 Download - Except God watches over a city, the watchman watches but in vain & except God blesses one's hustle, we hustle but in vain.


  SEE ALSO: DeeYasso - Favourite


Combo Crew frontier and sensational gospel singer, Chiboy is here with a rhythmical prayer "Bless My hustle" as he features label mate "M Chilly".

The song like the name implies is a prayer to God & also a reminder to the biblical quotations that say " He will bless the work of our hands".

The song is spirit filled, has deep lyrics & professionally produced by Creative Felix

DOWNLOAD: Bless My Way